Stayed here with my brother for 3 nights at the end of a sixteen day tour of Costa Rica. I cannot praise this property, all the staff, rooms, food, grounds, surroundings, location, incredible wildlife, beautiful scenery and organised activities highly enough. Outstanding service and friendliness from everyone (Bar and restaurant team unbeatable). incredible knowledge of guides, we had Leo and Jacob (thank you), Pilots of boats wow!!!!! I thought the Royal Navy were good.
I will be back with more of my family.
Costa Rica and its people are incredible. Thank you so much.
Mark Smith UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set above a palm-fringed beach in tropical gardens, and surrounded by 170 acres of pristine rainforest, Casa Corcovado is the ultimate combination of luxurious comfort and adventure - a place where you can spot big cats on jungle trails, have an entire beach to yourselves, snorkel with manta rays, and relax with a gin and tonic by the pool. The tranquil hilltop setting means awe-inspiring views and the best of the both ocean and rainforest breezes. The lovely bungalows are spaced throughout the lush garden for maximum peace and privacy. Casa Corcovado offers the closest accommodation to Corcovado National Park, the crown jewel of Costa Rica's extraordinary, world-renowned national park system. As the two protected areas lie side by side, guests are able to access the national park on foot via the hotel's private trails - just one of the many guided tours on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Corcovado Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Corcovado Jungle Hotel Corcovado National Park
- Hotel Casa Corcovado Jungle