I cannot say enough great things about our trip to Corcovado. After researching multiple locationd within Costa Rica , I was very interested in visiting the Osa peninsula and corcovado in particular. It was a bit of a challenge for me in arranging a 5 night travel and stay at casa c for 16 people, 8 adults and 8 kids. Right from the beginning , the staff at casa did a wonderful job...Lorena at the office was very methodical and detailed. The air, road and boat arrangements for the 16 of us was complex but perfectly managed and arranged by the hotel....there was no glitch whatsoever.
The journey itself to get to the lodge was magical....the small 12 seater plane over the jungle ....the boat ride thru the mangrove and the ocean.....the beach landing.....the tractor ride up to the lodge, in itself was fantastic
The rooms at the lodge were very clean, well maintained and comfortable. Hot water was a problem as it took a long time for the shower water to get heated resulting in wastage, however management did take care of this.
The location of the lodge, right next to the forest is excellent,....the sunset point and the beach were marvellous. I wish we had more days to spend here.
The staff was really great....Edwards at the resturant and bar did a great job. It was nice meeting the owners son who had a lot of interesting stories and perspectives and ideas.
The trips arranged were perfect. 4 of us did an additional tour to Sirena which i strongly reccomend. Our guide Cynthia was very nice, knowledgable and helpful at all times.
In summary, this was an unforgettable experience. I would love to come back here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set above a palm-fringed beach in tropical gardens, and surrounded by 170 acres of pristine rainforest, Casa Corcovado is the ultimate combination of luxurious comfort and adventure - a place where you can spot big cats on jungle trails, have an entire beach to yourselves, snorkel with manta rays, and relax with a gin and tonic by the pool. The tranquil hilltop setting means awe-inspiring views and the best of the both ocean and rainforest breezes. The lovely bungalows are spaced throughout the lush garden for maximum peace and privacy. Casa Corcovado offers the closest accommodation to Corcovado National Park, the crown jewel of Costa Rica's extraordinary, world-renowned national park system. As the two protected areas lie side by side, guests are able to access the national park on foot via the hotel's private trails - just one of the many guided tours on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Corcovado Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Corcovado Jungle Hotel Corcovado National Park
- Hotel Casa Corcovado Jungle