You arrive at this lodge by boat, jumping into the ocean up to your knees, with the assistance of hotel staff. So starts a remarkable stay at Casa Corcovado, where the stained glass doorways and decorations seem beautifully incongruous with the jungle surroundings. The lodge was absolutely lovely. The food was wonderful and the guides were able to spot monkeys, birds and other animals from a great distance, viewable clearly through their scopes. The howler monkeys woke us up at dawn. The birds were amazing. Service in the restaurant was slow but I was't in a hurry so it just allowed me to enjoy the time we spent with our group. I loved this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set above a palm-fringed beach in tropical gardens, and surrounded by 170 acres of pristine rainforest, Casa Corcovado is the ultimate combination of luxurious comfort and adventure - a place where you can spot big cats on jungle trails, have an entire beach to yourselves, snorkel with manta rays, and relax with a gin and tonic by the pool. The tranquil hilltop setting means awe-inspiring views and the best of the both ocean and rainforest breezes. The lovely bungalows are spaced throughout the lush garden for maximum peace and privacy. Casa Corcovado offers the closest accommodation to Corcovado National Park, the crown jewel of Costa Rica's extraordinary, world-renowned national park system. As the two protected areas lie side by side, guests are able to access the national park on foot via the hotel's private trails - just one of the many guided tours on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Corcovado Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Corcovado Jungle Hotel Corcovado National Park
- Hotel Casa Corcovado Jungle