La Leona Lodge is one of the prettiest places on the planet. It is truly paradise. The tents are very nice. Some have attached bathrooms. Your view from the tent is the big surf of the Pacific Ocean. The staff treats you like one of the family. They understand customer service. The food is magnificent. We brought fresh fish, that we caught, and they made several magnificent meals from our fish. We were surrounded by wildlife. We made several hikes into Corcovado. Wildlife was everywhere. Be sure to take a guide. It can be dangerous. One evening we had a nice rain. It brought out the famous Halloween Crabs. Very Cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located at the entrance of Corcovado National Park, on the Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica, nestled in the most beautiful, primary rainforest and surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. Come and see for yourself what paradise looks like, and enjoy all the attention and accommodations of a lavish stay in the wild! Prepare yourself to embark on the journey of a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your La Leona Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Leona Eco Hotel Corcovado National Park
- La Leona Eco Lodge Costa Rica/Carate