We spend three days at the end of januari 2013 at La Leona ecolodge .
From the first minute we arrived at the lodge we decided we would ever return back to this
The staff is very friendly, especially Adrian and the big chef (remember me, the NONI man).
This lodge is about 500 meters from the Corcovado Nat. Park.
The tents are simple, but is has got everything you need.
The beds are great.
We will return back to this perfect accomodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located at the entrance of Corcovado National Park, on the Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica, nestled in the most beautiful, primary rainforest and surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. Come and see for yourself what paradise looks like, and enjoy all the attention and accommodations of a lavish stay in the wild! Prepare yourself to embark on the journey of a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your La Leona Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Leona Eco Hotel Corcovado National Park
- La Leona Eco Lodge Costa Rica/Carate