All reviews tiki tent garden tour corcovado national park costa rica outdoor shower other guests osa peninsula scarlet macaws communal table yoga deck perfect place open air healthy food every meal perfect balance low tide close to nature
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2020

I spent a wonderful 3 nights at Finca Exotica in December and I must say that it exceeded all my expectations. The location is stunning, right on the beach close to the edge of the Corcovado national park. I stayed in one of the cabins which was very comfortable and I particularly enjoyed the outdoor shower and bathroom.
The staff at the lodge are really friendly and look after the guests very well. All the meals were delicious and flavorful and I especially appreciated the wonderful vegetarian meals that they provided for me. As a solo traveler I particularly enjoyed sharing meals at the communal table with some of the other guests.
I took advantage of many of the activities that were offered, the highlight being the full day hike in Corcovado, and also a sunrise kayak paddle in the nearby lagoon, and a night hike one evening on the property.
But I think my favorite activity was simply relaxing in one of the hammocks on the main deck, reading a book with the sounds of the crashing waves and calls of the birds and monkeys filling my ears. Bliss...

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Finca_Exotica, Director de Recepción at Finca Exotica Ecolodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We also enjoy our outdoor showers !! :D And we feel so hapy to read your comment and to know that we can offer the space to our guests to relax and be in contact with real nature.
Families, couples and single travelers, this is home for everyone !!
You are always welcome.
Pura vida !

Reviewed January 2, 2020

Finca Exotica Ecoldge was the number 1 accomodation we visited during our Costa Rica travel.
The Lodge is situated very cose to the beach and the beautiful nature of Corcvado National Park.
The Staff was authentically friendly and very supportive. It felt like a small family. The food was local and exotic, prepared with love. Thank you so much for your hospitality and this unforgetable experience.

Room tip: We stayed in the tent which was simple but perfectly safe, clean and comfortable. Love the outdoor shower:)
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are a small family and all our guest are part of it !
Thank you for your visit and your comment!!
Pura vida

Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

Finca Exotica is a beautiful lodge near Corcovado park. It is run family style and features a lovely main lodge house/restaurant and beach access. Those with mobility issues be aware - lots of steps on this property.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Off the grid and family style ecolodge waiting for conscious travelers !!
Thank you for your visit and your comment
Pura vida!

Reviewed December 21, 2019

Hiding behind the jungle but only a few steps away from the ocean, Finca Exotica offers a family-like feeling in a beautiful jungle-garden. Dining at the same table brings people together and let them share their stories and thoughts. The beach with its dark sand let‘s you feel like you‘re one of the first human beings arriving there.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your comment !!
It is true, this Unspoiled beach will make you feel "like you‘re one of the first human beings arriving"
You will never see this beach crowded, what make it perfect spor to relax and be in contact with nature!!
Pura vida

Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

One of the most relaxed vacations I’ve had. Beautiful, rustic, friendly, attentive, and a well thought out menu with lovely presentation. A long journey to get there but well worth it. Excellent tours offered with good access to the park and an empty beach to walk forever.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple