If you love nature, care for the environment and want to escape from crazy world, this place is perfect for you. Imagine yourself taking a shower under bare skies listening to Pacific ocean, being surrounded by tropical forest! Or waking up in the morning to the sound of scarlet macaws, howling monkeys and gods know how many more birds and animals. Walking down for breakfast through mangoustine, lime, mango, banana, coconut, ylang-ylang and so many many more trees (and all those treasures are available for you to taste). Secluded location, beautifully made wooden bungalows (ours had a hammock on the patio with an ocean view), very friendly staff, organic food, lots of fresh exotic fruits and incredibly tranquil and friendly atmosphere plus no cell phone signal, no tv etc.,yoga sessions, Corcovado hiking - all that makes Finca exotica the best place I have ever stayed at (to top it all, it was my big birthday, (the guys at Finca backed a cake - what a nice touch!) - and it was the best birthday I have ever had.
P.S. they also organised a guide for us to Corcovado national park - and it was outstanding 9-hour walk with plenty of animals and plants we've seen and lots of interesting facts we've got to know. Our guide, Pablo, seems to know all about Corcovado and love his job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Exotica eco lodge is a Wildlife Refuge property in this pristine area of Costa Rica, and the closest place to Corcovado National Park accessible by car.Our beach lodge is equipped to meet all of your needs – be it a romantic couple’s escape, a group retreat, a professional conference or a family vacation. Our facilities surround our central meeting place, Casa Grande, which hosts the organic food restaurant with a communal dining table and stretches out to an amphitheater suited for presentations and lectures by day and dance parties by night. Between them is the bar and together they all encompass the terrace where you can lounge under the open sky or swing in a hamock in the shades of almond trees, while Scarlett Macaws are feeding on them. Tents, cabins, rentals and other facilities stem out from this centerpiece to provide easy access near the beach, an isolated meditation ambiance and quaint trails that lead you through the labyrinth of exotic plant life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Finca Exotica Ecolodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Exotica Hotel Carate
- Finca Exotica Ecolodge Costa Rica/Carate