“Fresh Seafood”

Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Wetumpka
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Owner goes to gulf each week to get to select the best seafood. Seafood and steaks cooked to perfection. It is hard to believe a restaurant like this is in Wetumpka, Alabama. The atmosphere is wonderful. Treat yourself to a wonderful evening!

There are newer reviews for Our Place Cafe

Reviewed February 21, 2014

There are not many dining venues that offer an atmosphere so warm and inviting while providing a delicious value. Our place Cafe offers a relaxing dining event in a setting fit to propose matrimony, celebrate an anniversary, or just enjoy the company of that special someone, Hey fellas, if you want to have a cozy meal with your sweetie and make some major points with her, you will check it out. The second floor dining area is especially romantic and "reeks" of rustic charm. I'm told the bread pudding is to die for. As soon as my wife and I have the pleasure of having some, we'll write another review. Why didn't we eat it already? We were too full to eat anything else.

Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Went there more than necessary. The atmosphere is wonderful, no complaints. Seating a little too close for comfort at times. Service never pleased, wait staff was under - staffed for the amount of customers. Thus, hard to get refills on drinks or even water. So they have a chef, he needs to cook more from the market and not the can or frozen food isle. I grew up in the food business, I could tell. Some dishes are wonderful, some are just pitiful. Will I go back? Maybe, maybe not. The best dining for Wetumpka. But beware of some foods. 3 star rating not a 5 star at all. You have to think outside the box whenever you want quicker, more efficient service and food quality, not just the atmosphere. :-)

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My husband and I went out to dinner for our anniversary. We had a very special evening complete with outstanding service, dinner with a wonderful bottle of wine. We really enjoyed the grilled Snapper with sautéed vegetables, and salad.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Excellent food, atmosphere, and service. We found this place on recommendation of a friend. A nice find too. Went on a Friday night. They were busy but turned over meals very quickly. No gluten free menu but there are entrees and sides that are gluten free. Steak was perfect. My friends chicken Alfredo was probably the best I have tasted. For desert we shared a bread pudding that I know was the best I had ever had.
The sound volume in the dining room was great. Not sure what it will be like on a night when they have live music.