“Wonderful evening”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
“Wonderful evening”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

This restaurant offers great Italian food in a pleasant atmosphere. Everything tastes homemade with plenty of attention to detail. The service is very attentive.

Visited March 2013

Tallassee, Alabama
“Wonderful ! Plan on returning soon”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Some friends recently took us to this restaurant. I had seen it while passing by a few times before but never stopped. The outside is nothing special but the inside is very elegant. The décor and atmosphere are wonderful. The service was great and the food was very good. I definitely recommend this place and plan on returning.

• Visited February 2013
Sylacauga, AL
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Nestled into a hillside in Wetumpka, Casa Napoli is a great place to stop for dinner! Some of the best Italian-inspired cuisine in central Alabama.

Visited August 2012
Athens, Alabama
“Went out of way unfortunately”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My wife and I tried Cafe Napoli on a recommendation - perhaps there was another one that I missed? My wife's pasta was overcooked, dry, and tatseless. My carbonara was good but I did NOT order it with chicken but had a generous portion of dry chicken in it (the waitress tried to tell me that it came with it - I had to show her on the menu that it was extra) - the alfredo was good though. Had the caprese salad but evidently the basalmic vinegar is served on the side - but not to us. Admittedly the manager tried to be very helpful - took the pasta off the bill, and offered desserts. Asked the waitress for the dessert list so she brought a menu that did not show any desserts. My wife ordered the pecan cobbler (sounded good) that was listed to us - they were out of it! If the manager had not been great,I would not consider giving them a second chance.

• Visited July 2012
Prattville, Alabama
“We will go back”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My husband had gone there for a business dinner a couple months ago. He said the food was good, but it took forever to get his food, though it had a good taste it was cold. He was one of the fortunate ones that received his dinner he ordered. There were a few others that never received their dinner. He thought it was because they aren't equipped to handling large groups. It was a party of 40. My husband and I went on a date and he thought we'd give Casa Napoli another try. I ordered the whole wheat pasta and the waiter did tell me it would take a little longer. The waiter was very friendly and the food was good. Over all we were very pleased and will go back.

• Visited June 2012