“Best in Montgomery”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2011

There aren't a lot of Italian places to eat at in Montgomery, but this one is by far the best around. My husband and I go here every so often and try to order something different every time. Everything has been delish! Pizzas are only served Tues-Thursday, so make sure you go sometime during the week. You get a ton of food for the price and it's usually enough for an extra meal or two! Don't be discouraged by the outside which could use a little updating, and if the weather is nice, ask if you can sit outside!

1  Thank Picky123456

Reviewed April 11, 2011

My husband and I went here for dinner and got up and left after taking one bite of our veal parm. The breading was falling off and the taste was awful. My husband ordered a caprese salad and it arrived with parmesean sprinkled on top, wilted basil and no balsamic vinegarette. Waitress looked suprised when we asked for it and stated "Oh, do you need some?" Went to get some and 10 minutes later came back to inform us they were out. The marinara is obviously canned. Sat outside, which we thought would be nice until the mosquitos came out. Needless to say, we will never go back. Though the manager did give us a gift certificate for return visit.

3  Thank dianne90
Reviewed December 11, 2010

We have eaten at Italian restaurants around the U.S., on cruise ships, in Italy. It is second to none. We have never been disappointed in the food, service, ambiance. The Italian cream cake is a memorable gastronomic delight. We eat there often, driving from out of town to do so. We proudly recommend the restaurant to our friends.

Reviewed October 5, 2010

My husband and I went to Cafe Napoli last week, and it was delicious. There are many things to choose from on the menu, so we tried the traditional Italian. I had manicotti and my husband had spaghetti. Both were spectacular. I could tell it was all made at the restaurant. The bread was wonderful as well. Italian bread topped with butter, garlic and a little parmesan cheese.

The wine list was small but they had some variety and very well priced.
The atmosphere is casual and comfortable.
Our server was very attentive and polite.

We'll be back soon

1  Thank L0v3Tw0Trv3l
Reviewed May 14, 2010

Absolutely unassuming exterior; well appointed interior. Good dining music. We judge restaurants by how they can do the omnipresent calamari. Casa Napoli passed the test. Lightly battered, flash fried with a killer marinara sauce (they claim to make it in house). Complementary bread had light garlic crust with fluffy interior, served hot. Another test for a restaurant is how they cook fish. We had the grouper special and it was done perfectly. The spinach & veggie medley that accompanied it was quite complementary. Great service from Bryan (not Brian), a good wine selection (at good prices) made Casa Napoli a good stop for our Italian fix. A do over.