My husband and I just got back from a relaxing, fun trip to OMV. We wanted to experience living at Osa Mountain Village first hand. It was a very good experience. Everyone at the village made us feel at home. Our accommodations were nice and the tours we choose were very informative and relaxing. We enjoyed the butterfly gardens, bird watching with Carlo's and the mangrove tour with Ivan an Jesus'. Also loved touring the property to see the sustainable farm/gardens. It is truly and amazing community taking care of itself. We were invited to a wonderful local's party at their community center where there is authentic tico style bar with pool table, ping pong and organized fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come for a visit and stay for a lifetime at Osa Mountain Village & Toucan Valley. Just north of the Osa Peninsula and just south of Ojocal and Dominical sits our 750 acres of rainforest with waterfalls, incredible ocean views, hiking trails and lots of things to do. You can experience the jungle from your patio of one of our 1, 2 or 3 bedroom villas. We offer light food options two or three times a week as occupancy demands. We offer adult beverages as well at our tiki bar. You have a full kitchen in your villa with fresh fruits and vegetables grown on site and delivered twice a week. We invite you to visit us and enjoy nature at its finest in one of the happiest countries on the planet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Osa Mountain Rainforest Villas & Adventures reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osa Mountain Village Hotel Osa Peninsula
- Osa Mountain Rainforest Villas & Adventures Costa Rica/Osa Peninsula