“Great for company of others and a few laughs.” 3 of 5 stars

Chico's Bar
Ranked #28 of 36 Restaurants in Montezuma
Cuisines: Bar, South American, Costa Rican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great for company of others and a few laughs.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is a typical dive/college-type bar. The prices aren't great, but let's be honest; you are either here for the alcohol or the company. I met some very interesting people at this bar over the couple of times I sat down at the bar. I was kept entertained for quite awhile.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank marrrrrrrk

Crockett, California
“Horrible!!! Avoid!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I wish I had spoke with our hotel prior to going into town for lunch.
The scenery is wonderful....it's right on the beach.
The food, service and drinks were absolutely atrocious!
The flies!!! My goodness.....
The drinks were so watered down on arrival, it was like drinking coke flavored water.
Cost.....well, let's just say for a basic lunch with 2 drinks cost more than 1 night in the best hotel in town.
Avoid at all cost!

Santa Cruz
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An absolute rip off!!! Avoid at all cost!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

We ordered two Long Island Iced Teas, a beer, an order of nachos, and an order of ceviche, and we were forced to pay $80.00. No joke!!!! An absolute scam!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank carlibarnett2
Playa Potrero, Costa Rica
“The place to be on Thursday nights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

My boyfriend and I checked out this bar while staying in Montezuma for a couple of nights. We went on a Thursday evening for Reggae night and had a blast! The bartenders were great and the bar hosts a large variety of booze. There was a DJ and a lot of dancing. Later in the night, we got to watch fire dancers perform on the road outside of the bar. We did not eat here but had lots of fun drinking and listening to the music.

Visited June 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Never again will I eat here and I recommend you not to as well. While the view and atmosphere is good, the food and service boarders on war crimes. It has been 9 days since eating here and my 2 buddies and I are still sick. Just thinking of eating the Big Burger again makes me want to gag. We are on 3 kinds of medication and eating here ruined the rest of our trip. Not to mention our server was rude, when we tipped him 15% on the bill he had the nerve to ask why he didn't get more, and he went to a friend we had met, not knowing we knew her and called us Gringos. Do yourself a favour and do not risk it.

• Visited May 2014