“Good location+bad food=Tourist trap!”
Review of Las Delicias

Las Delicias
Ranked #32 of 39 Restaurants in Montezuma
Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed February 16, 2014

we ate food here that I could make at home and I'm not a good cook. Ate dinner when we first arrived. The location of the place is what sucked us in. Good for people watching. Got 2 sandwiches. Mine had tuna,eggs,peppers and something else. It was canned tuna. Very bland. GF got chicken sandwich which was also bland. Small pieces of chicken, not marinated or anything. Lots of black pepper was used. This plus 5beers cost $40. Waitress was nice but slow. Only 1 waitress in the place. That's the only good thing I can say about this place. TOURIST TRAP!!!

There are newer reviews for Las Delicias

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Wish we had hunted around a bit more. Food was cheaper than many places in Montezuma but still a bit pricey for what we got. My Ceviche in particular said it was served with Homemade Bread or Tortillas, instead I got a package of soda crackers :(

Ceviche was tasty but the crackers really left a bad impression. My boyfriends Casado was just average as well. Nothing bad but nothing great.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Very basic, good food but not high on my list of places for breakfast but not bad either. Try and maybe you get a different opinion but I have eaten at very place from Playa Hermosa to Montezuma.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Simple place right in the heart of Montezuma! Cool to watch the night life while having a cup of coffee,

Reviewed March 10, 2013

A few of us studying abroad students took a trip to Montezuma and were looking for a cheap place to eat. We walked in many places and prices were too high for us. Then we came here and saw that casados were only 2995 or something like that so we ate here. It was a great decision. This is the first time I've received chayote with my casado and it is pretty good. Also it had salad. My 3 friends had fish which seemed a little small portion to me, but my friends said it was good. I had the chicken and it was an average portion and tasted good. There is a 10 or 13% service fee, so it cost like 3,200 colones, still not bad. But the place next door had it for 3000 I believe, not sure if it has a tax. But 200 colones is not much to worry about even for some college students so I recommend Las delicias. If you already have had casados and want to try something else, they have cheap sandwiches. If you dont mind spending 4-6mil colones than I would go somewhere else, but come here for a different meal