All reviewsthe ownerreception arealovely ocean viewssource of informationfantastic yogadel marinternet accessno air conporchtownartistasfriendshipssquirrels
Reviewed May 18, 2018

There is nothing fancy about this place, but it has everything I needed for a true getaway. There was no TV. I shared a bathroom. Internet access was only available at the reception area, making it the perfect place to relax and unwind. As a woman traveling alone, ithe owner was fantastic, morning conversations and gentle check ins assured me that if there was anything I needed he would help me find it. Because of internet only being available on the porch, several of os gathered each morning discussing our adventures the day before or plans for the day. We felt free to join each other or not, met for meals, and made casual friendships.

If you’re looking to unplug and unwind, this is your place!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2018

Had a really beautiful week at Los Mangos for a yoga retreat. Everything was perfect. The bungalow was just the right size, housekeeping service was spot on, all of the food for the entire week was fresh and delicious. Everyone at the hotel made me feel welcome. Ocean and pool were awesome. Really great experience, highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I liked this hotel, it seems pretty nice, good location, good facilities, so I was going to make a reservation. 2 bad things:
-They didn't want to make my reservation over the phone, ok -.- so I had to send an email.
-They replied back asking me to complete a form, and to my surprise, the form asks for all my credit card information: Type (Visa/Master Card), card number, expiration date and the security code.
How is that even possible?? I am not going to share that information with anyone, even less in a PDF so anyone can see.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel that doesn't ask for your credit card information in a PDF form.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Pablo S
Reviewed August 5, 2017

This hotel is located around the corner from the small Montezuma beach, and about 15 min walk from the good beach on the other side of city center. The place is simple but charming. Pool was nice and the big mangotrees attract all types of wildlife. We saw howling monkeys and iguanas.They also offer yoga but I never had the chance to try, I heard a lot of good things about it. They offer no breakfast and wifi only by the reception, but the rooms come with small refrigerators and the porch is perfect for taking in the nature and your own bought breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic yoga sessions at this place but hot rooms (no air-con, just fans) and two hills away from town, be prepared to get warm! Unfortunately our shower hardly worked but we were able to use next door's as we had two rooms between us. Was also a shame that wifi only worked when loitering outside reception... However the setting is beautiful and would thoroughly recommend the hotel 2 mins up the road (Amor de mar) for food!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends