WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Young Vision Surf School

Young Vision Surf School
Ranked #2 of 16 Tours in Montezuma
More attraction details
Owner description: Young Vision Surf School is a Costa Rican owned and operated surf school in Montezuma, Costa Rica. International Surf Association (ISA) Certified bilingual surf instructors and Certified Beach Rescue Lifeguards teach you about safety in the water, standing up on the board and catching waves of all sizes. Daily lessons include two hours of instruction, the use of the surf board, rash guard and fresh fruits. Contact us to fulfill your dream of surfing in paradise!
Montreal, Canada
“Great time with our instructor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Our instructor Sami was great. He took the right amount of time to explain the basics of surfing. They take good care of you. An overall great experience.

Visited March 2014

The Hague, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Get addicted to surfing with the help of these amazing surfinstructors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

I never surfed before but with the help of the instructors I learned quickly. Because they have a small amount of students per instructor you get good direct feedback and learn super quick. They are experienced teachers with a good eye for things you can improve and with the capability of explaining this clearly. Besides, they create a great atmosphere in which you feel welcome. Every student will get good instruction adjusted to their own skills, they are very helpful and motivating to those who might lag some skills as much as to those who are natural talents.To make it even better they arrange the surf lessons on a beautiful beach that is surround by amazingly beautiful nature. Albaro, Manuel and Young Vision Surf School thanks a lot for this wonderful experience!

Ellsworth, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unbelievable instructor Manuel is!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I can't stop thinking about it and want to surf now. The instructions were so clear and professionally taught by Manuel that I would highly recommend it. Nothing better than getting up and catching a wave, then looking at my two kids surfing with me. Manuel is truly passionate and makes sure safety is first. I only wish we could be in playa grand a during June to see him surf those big b arrell waves. We are going back next year for our next lesson. His words, tips, corrections, and encouragement was over the top. Thank you for an experience of a lifetime! See you next year around the same time.

Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great surf instructors!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

What a great experience my first time surfing! Everyone is super nice, supportive and knowledgeable. I was up in no time and feeling confident!

Aarhus, Denmark
“Amazing surf instructor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

Me and my brother took a surf class at Young Vision Surf School. It was a wonderful experience with the instructor, Manuel, who was really fantastic!! He made it a very fun day where everybody felt safe and well cared for. I wish I could come back and do it again sometime. Big thanks to Manuel and Young Vision Surf School for giving us the best day in Montezuma!