“Great surf instructors!”

Young Vision Surf School
Ranked #2 of 16 Tours in Montezuma
More attraction details
Owner description: Young Vision Surf School is a Costa Rican owned and operated surf school in Montezuma, Costa Rica. International Surf Association (ISA) Certified bilingual surf instructors and Certified Beach Rescue Lifeguards teach you about safety in the water, standing up on the board and catching waves of all sizes. Daily lessons include two hours of instruction, the use of the surf board, rash guard and fresh fruits. Contact us to fulfill your dream of surfing in paradise!
Reviewed March 4, 2014

What a great experience my first time surfing! Everyone is super nice, supportive and knowledgeable. I was up in no time and feeling confident!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Me and my brother took a surf class at Young Vision Surf School. It was a wonderful experience with the instructor, Manuel, who was really fantastic!! He made it a very fun day where everybody felt safe and well cared for. I wish I could come back and do it again sometime. Big thanks to Manuel and Young Vision Surf School for giving us the best day in Montezuma!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Spent a week surfing with Manuel, Lightbulb and the rest of the crew from Young Vision February 5-10. These guys are great, they were responsive to pre trip questions, organized and reliable. I surfed for five days, a couple of days I was the only surfer and these guys had no problem taking me solo. I always felt they enjoyed teaching and surfing as much as I did. Manuel took my wife, a hammock observer, and I on a trip over to a surf spot around the point, a 30 minn drive and spent half the day with us. I didn't start surfing until I was in my 40's and I have rented boards and surfed solo a bunch of times but I always have more fun and catch more waves when I can surf with a local and Manuel was a great guy to surf with. Costa Rica has never failed to provide great waves, good vibes and terrific people. Can't wait to go back.
Thanks,
Jim and Rosana Gilmore

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Was there just before Chrismas, and had a blast! The crew is awesome and young, they are passionated by what they do. They give good advices and tricks. I'd go back.

ManuelandAlvaro, Owner at Young Vision Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Thanks for writing about us! We're so glad you came out to surf with us. Happy surfing!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

First time surfing and I felt that the instructors were very helpful and friendly. You can tell they really enjoy what they do and they love to share their knowledge of surfing and Costa Rica!

So glad you had a fun day surfing in paradise with us. Thanks for sharing this review, we appreciate your support of our school. Pura vida!