“Great way to spend the day at the beach!”

Young Vision Surf School
Ranked #2 of 17 Tours in Montezuma
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Young Vision Surf School is a Costa Rican owned and operated surf school in Montezuma, Costa Rica. International Surf Association (ISA) Certified bilingual surf instructors and Certified Beach Rescue Lifeguards teach you about safety in the water, standing up on the board and catching waves of all sizes. Daily lessons include two hours of instruction, the use of the surf board, rash guard and fresh fruits. Contact us to fulfill your dream of surfing in paradise!
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

You guys are the best at Surf lessons but Wow nice beach food for energy! All that Fruit and fresh Coconut Juice straight from the Nuts. This is Paradise! I was impressed how clean and tidy you are at the beach sites! It is easy to see how much you love and enjoy your life in the sea. I am sending all my surfer wana- be friends to you two. Thanks again for everything! I will see you in 2013!

All reviews
"beautiful beach"
"big waves"
"his team"

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Having a great time surfing with our great teachers.A great surf school offering delicious fruit during our surf breaks and also having a board service making this a great experience

Reviewed November 26, 2012

These guys are the best!!!! I am 60+, never been on a surf board and got up!!!! That was a bit of a miracle but they are great and patient and fun and know what they are doing!!!!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We surfed here two days and the guys had my son of 5 years standing in no time!
Very professional staff and in for a good time. It is really nice to watch them surfing themselves, they know their waves.

Besides that we were very happy to see a hatch of leather back turtles after surfing.
That was a magical moment to see all these little ones starting their yourney direction the sea.
Our guide gave us a great tour during our walk towards the surfspot, it was a half hour walk.
Montezuma gave us in a few days a real good 'family' feeling because of the Young Vision Surfschool'!