“Great people, great food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vaca Loca Restaurante - CLOSED

Vaca Loca Restaurante
Cuisines: American, Vegetarian, South American, Costa Rican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Description: Type of cuisine is more a fusion. Includes typical & other varieties of breakfast, lunch has tacos, sandwiches, salads, hamburgers, and dinner has pastas, sandwiches, hamburgers, & daily specials.
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Great people, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I has lunch at Vaca Loca and it was so tasty. Everything was so fresh and even the potato chips were made from scratch the minute after we had placed out order. Both dishes were excellent and so was the fruit shake. The service was great too! I highly recommend this place.

World
“Might like it more with I was a hippie vegan”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my meal at this place, but it left a lot to be wanted. I had a breakfast sandwich that was supposed to have bacon but it came out with ham. The sandwich was greasy and difficult to eat due to it sliding all over with the grease. The "hash browns" were actually fired potatoes, which were fine, but I was looking forward to has browns!

They had a lot of different menu options that would appear to vegetarians or vegans, which I am not.

The service was good, the waiter was friendly. However, they state they open at 6:30am, but when I got there at 7am he was mopping the floor and told me to wait 10-15 minutes before I could set down. Once I set down he went right to prepping my food without washing his hands or using gloves. So I guess it was a "mop bucket" breakfast sandwich. I still ate it though!

• Visited April 2014
Key West, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

My wife and I ate here several times during our trip to Montezuma. Everything we had we found to be very good. The woman who runs the place is originally from Canada and is very nice (and can definitely cook). We had the guacamole, which was excellent. We also had smoked swordfish on a homemade bread/cracker with garlic that was great and of course, the fried mahi fingers were also excellent. The price is also very reasonable for the quality of food. I believe that both times we ate there we were in and out for less than $30 USD. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014
Medellin, Colombia
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Tried here twice, once for breakfast and once for lunch.

Breakfast was fantastic, pancakes were sweet and tasty with bananas and syrup and the omelette was just as good with mushroom, spinach and onion. All the ingredients tasted fresh and so was the lemonade they make.

Lunch menu not as good will lots of sandwiches that came with fries. A little greasy.

Attentive service howeverthe guy did not lways have a smile on his face and he looked very surly most of the time.

Pricewise is in line with most of the other eats in town. Although it doesnt stand out, it is worth dropping by for the breakfast.

Visited February 2014
Palo Alto, California, United States
“Fastest Service in all of Montezuma”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Seriously, this place doesn't mess around when it comes to service. Anywhere else, service has been lackadaisical at best, but Vaca Loca gets you taken care of promptly. GREAT veggie sandwich, several appetizing vegan options, and shaded outdoor seating. A great place.

• Visited March 2014