“Great quality of food and kind service”
Review of Vaca Loca Restaurante - CLOSED

Vaca Loca Restaurante
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Type of cuisine is more a fusion. Includes typical & other varieties of breakfast, lunch has tacos, sandwiches, salads, hamburgers, and dinner has pastas, sandwiches, hamburgers, & daily specials.
Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

We had a breakfast in Vaca Loca and I would recommend it warmly. Ingredients were top class and it felt that food is made with thought and love. Price was 22$ (2 persons, breakfast plates, coffees and juices) which is of course quite prizy but it is worth it. Little minus for the plastic furniture.

There are newer reviews for Vaca Loca Restaurante

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I think I may have eaten here at least ten times. Gallo Pinto for breakfast can't be beat. The sauces were out of this world, Vaca Loca was the only restaurant we found that offered any kind of sauce. I loved the veggie burger and veggie sandwich and veggie tacos! The artwork was so cool and the staff so helpful and friendly!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Delicious! The fish tacos were amazing. The only reason for 4-stars was because all of the reviews made me think the guacamole would be great.. but it wasn't seasoned very well and just by looking at it I could tell there wasn't any fresh cilantro or tomatoes inside of it. Still decent, though, and I showed up 11:30 AM in the slow season so perhaps it wasn't their guacamole's best day.

Service was great, I like people that say "con mucho gusto" after they set down food in front me and I thank them for it.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I had pancakes for breakfast, which were average. My friend had Huevos Rancheros and she loved it. Service was alright.

Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

We loved this place! Probably my favorite in Montezuma. The guacamole and tortillas was the best as were the tacos and the watermelon smoothie!