“El mejor!!”

Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We literally ate every meal during our 2 day stay in Montezuma at Soda Montesol. I could not get enough! Not only was the food incredible, but it was the only home-cooked meal you could get in the area. In addition, the staff was super friendly and made us feel like family.

What I would do right now to have one of their casados and smoothies!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

One of our favorite places for breakfast in Montezuma. Well priced for the town and nice staff. Every breakfast was fantastic.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Food is Authentic and Tasty! The Hambeurgesa and Casada are good Choices, but the seafood choices are fresh as well! They do not take CCs but the ATM is just around the corner with both colones & dollars available.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We ate here several times before and after our many excursions in Montezuma. The casado and are always good and the the prices can't be beat for a fresh, healthy meal served with a smile.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I ate breakfast here one morning and it was pretty good. Very affordable. I didn't think it was amazing enough to write home about, but I also can't judge since I only went one time. I would try it again on my next trip.