“Great Breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Olympia, Washington
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

One of our favorite places for breakfast in Montezuma. Well priced for the town and nice staff. Every breakfast was fantastic.

Visited July 2014

“Great Tico Food in Downtown Montezuma Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Food is Authentic and Tasty! The Hambeurgesa and Casada are good Choices, but the seafood choices are fresh as well! They do not take CCs but the ATM is just around the corner with both colones & dollars available.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
Houston, Texas
“Great little soda”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We ate here several times before and after our many excursions in Montezuma. The casado and are always good and the the prices can't be beat for a fresh, healthy meal served with a smile.

Visited July 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I ate breakfast here one morning and it was pretty good. Very affordable. I didn't think it was amazing enough to write home about, but I also can't judge since I only went one time. I would try it again on my next trip.

Visited January 2014
Heredia, Costa Rica
“Watch your food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I went in for a quick burger. I was watching a guy cut up raw bloody meat for something he was cooking on the stove. I figured my meal was being prepared in the back. Suddenly, without even washing his hands, he pulled out a frozen burger and put it on the grill. He them took out the roll and some other components and put them on the same cutting board with the raw meat. I expressed my dismay to another employee and left.

I travel around Costa Rica regularly and eat in small places like this all the time. I have never seen such blatant disregard for food safety. I also eat street food and I almost never have a problem.

• Visited April 2014