“TripAdvisor recommends. I concur....”
Review of Soda Montesol

Soda Montesol
Ranked #23 of 39 Restaurants in Montezuma
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Yes on price and taste.Service was good and price was as good as it gets in town. The little soda next door is almost as good, but not quite...

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Very simple and affordable but nice Casado meal. Good for lunch. Would not order anything besides that. The chicken hamburger was
Not what they are good at.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

My yoga instructor told me about this place when I asked about places to get good vegan meals, and she told me the vegetarian casado is her favorite. I liked it so much I went back three times during my stay. It certainly helped that the service was fast enough that I could grab a reliably quick lunch on my way to somewhere else and not be tied up there for an hour. The Smoothie Exotica is soooo gooood. Ice-blended kiwi, strawberry and pineapple goodness. I miss it already. This is a great place when you just want a fast, cheap, delicious meal with no fanfare.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

This place has the best casados and batidos. It was recommended to me by a local and it did not disappoint. Everything was very fresh and delicious.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Montesol served my favorite casado in Montezuma. Yummy chicken or fish, pasta salad, rice and beans, beets, a small salad, plantains, and steamed veggies. A colorful, varied, and tasty plate for a reasonable price.