“Delishhhhious”

Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

This place has the best casados and batidos. It was recommended to me by a local and it did not disappoint. Everything was very fresh and delicious.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Montesol served my favorite casado in Montezuma. Yummy chicken or fish, pasta salad, rice and beans, beets, a small salad, plantains, and steamed veggies. A colorful, varied, and tasty plate for a reasonable price.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

It is pretty small but friendly and good for people watching. The prices for main meals were the cheapest I saw in town but really tasty and quick service

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The food here is just okay, the prices are very cheap for the area and you can take your own beer in from mini market next door we has the Casado me pork my girlfriend chicken, they were okay, decent size portion the pinto gallo was good but not sure why pasta was there, it looks like a bit off a mess on a plate but if your looking to fill up on the cheap this place will fit the bill.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great spot for a reasonably-priced meal. My fiance and I ate at about 10 restaurants in Montezuma, and this had the best cook in our opinion. Large portions, friendly staff, and great flavor will definitely bring us back craving more!