“i keep coming back!!”

El Sano Banano Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Montezuma
Cuisines: International, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Montezuma with a great outdoor patio. We serve vegetarian, vegan, sushi, pasta, chicken, fresh seafood and much much more...
Louisville, Kentucky
“i keep coming back!!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

the mahi mahi costa sol is one of my favorite dishes. a grilled mahi mahi in a shrimp cream sauce. it comes with a potato pancake and roasted vegetables. i love el sano banano. for me nothing to dislike.

Visited November 2012

Foresthill, California
“great breakfast”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

when we went there it was literally pouring rain- cozy place with delicious breakfast! my husband had the french toast- which was perfect! I had the rancho huveous- yummy!! Our waiter was attentive! Food was delicious, fast service and nice atmosphere- perfect breakfast!! Wish we would of been able to check out town more- appeared to be super cool!!!

• Visited October 2012
Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
“excellent food and service”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My girlfriend and I were in Montezuma for a week and ate there everyday.The seafood curry soup was the best we've ever had.

• Visited October 2012
Texas
“Dad, What have you gotten us into?”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

When my family and I visited Montezuma, I recommended some of the restaurants that had high ratings. It was on this basis, that we went into El Sano Banano.On seeing the menu, my sons commented "Dad, What have you gotten us into? Just about all they have is vegan stuff". Since we are not vegetarians, many of the offerings had little appeal. We opted for the special, which was a fish dish and ended up being very tasty. The service was good. Like many of the restaurants in Montezuma, the facilities were dimly lit, which takes a little getting used to. Although we enjoyed the food, it was not our favorite or one that we would want to return to.

• Visited August 2012
Denver, CO
“Delicious fish”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

For chicken and fish dishes, this was a wonderful place. They do not serve any other meats. They also have a good breakfast menu, but we wanted bacon with our meal, so we didn't eat there.

Visited August 2012