“Lunch at Sano Banano”

El Sano Banano Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Montezuma
Cuisines: International, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Montezuma with a great outdoor patio. We serve vegetarian, vegan, sushi, pasta, chicken, fresh seafood and much much more...
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Since I asked for information via e-mails everybody was very nice and efficient, then I visited the hotel and receptionist and waiters were very good and always willing to help. This weekend I took my clients to the restaurant for lunch: food was JUST GREAT! much food, well prepared, delicious meals and a relaxing environment. Thanks Sano Banano restaurant for such a good service which make feel my company KTOURS and my clients so confortable, definitely the best choise. Thanks

Reviewed February 3, 2012

I had one of the most delicious dishes that I've ever had. It is speghetti with spinach, mushrooms and avocado in a cream sauce - yummy! I've only had wonderful meals and drinks which feel healthy and taste delicious. Their menu is quite extensive and caters to the palettes of everyone.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

We were in Montezuma for months and would spend almost every night at Sano for dessert and movie. Excellent banana splits and excellent help!

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Large menu and the sundaes are no joke! They had a tuna special which was to die for!

Reviewed January 27, 2012

It is a great lunch option. If you want to get away from the resort and experience the town, this is the place to be.