“Terrific massages!”
Review of Spa Ylang Ylang

Spa Ylang Ylang
More attraction details
Owner description: Located at Ylang Ylang Beach Resort, a 10-15 minute walk on the beach from town. Nestled in the jungle...hidden from the walkway, over a small wooden bridge guarded by statues, up the path to your private tent of relaxation...Choose from massages (individual or couple), facials, body polishes and more! Enjoy taking care of yourself...you deserve it!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I had two messages with Cecelia and highly recommend the spa. Total attention to my needs and calming, attentive care.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I was in Montezuma for 10 days and I had three treatments at the Spa. Not only were they affordable, but the massage was one of the best I've ever had. The combination of the amazing massage and the sound of the waves was the perfect recipe for relaxation.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Couples massage was amazing! We had a massage the day of our wedding, and it was a little slice of heaven!

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Thanks Ylang Ylang for creating the best tropical spa I have ever been to. You healed my spirit!