Staying at Luz en el Cielo was a great experience. My friend and I stayed there for four nights, and had an amazing time. Abbie, Chavo, Hisayo, and everyone connected to the hostel are amazing and make you feel right at home. Breakfast is included in the price, and we cooked a few times -- delicious family style dinners. The location is excellent: right near the beach, in the forest, with monkeys coming and going regularly. Hammocks only add to the bliss. I recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Montezuma. The hostel, town, and surrounding area (waterfalls! beach! hikes!) are ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. Montezuma is a small beach town with a huge heart and a lot of charm. This newly renovated, classy hostel is great for budget travels, families and couples. We currently have three dorm rooms in the main lodge, one dorm cabina with it's own balcony and bathroom, each equipped with new mattress, sheets and furnishings. We also have newly built private cabinas as of January 2012. Enjoy using our wireless internet, communal kitchen and lounge. Breakfast is included with every stay, as well as coffee all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel