The hostel is located litteraly in the jungle. In the mornings you can observe the monkeys by lying in the hammock on the terass. The dorms are pretty small, you cannot lock the door and because of the humidity the matress and pillow are damp and smell accordingly. Breakfast is good and plenty but it's every day the same - on the website the say the menu varies daily. Conclusion: nice hostel with very nice stuff but I've been to better hostels for a lower price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. Montezuma is a small beach town with a huge heart and a lot of charm. This newly renovated, classy hostel is great for budget travels, families and couples. We currently have three dorm rooms in the main lodge, one dorm cabina with it's own balcony and bathroom, each equipped with new mattress, sheets and furnishings. We also have newly built private cabinas as of January 2012. Enjoy using our wireless internet, communal kitchen and lounge. Breakfast is included with every stay, as well as coffee all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma