Luz en el Cielo was our favorite hostel we stayed at during our trip. The coffee/breakfast was delicious, and the staff as well as the other travelers we met were extremely friendly. There is plenty of opportunity to spot wildlife just sitting in the common outdoor areas as the hostel is literally up in the jungle. If you are even remotely active, the walk from town to the hostel is no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. This well-rated, classy hostel is great for solo travelers, families and couples. We currently have four dorm rooms, three private cabinas and a fully equipped house. Enjoy a communal kitchen, and lounge area available to all guests. A 100% bio-organic breakfast sourced from local farms in Costa Rica, is included for every guest, every morning! Come stay at your new home in the jungle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel