Stayed here for three nights in one of the private Cabinas. The cabina was really, really nice. Comfortable beds, really nice shower with hot water and an amazing view of the jungle, sunset and ocean. If you like to socialize but also have the option of getting away to a clean, private room then this the cabinas here are a good option. Breakfast was served every morning and coffee was ready all day long. It's a short walk to town (up a decent sized hill but after a couple treks you don't even notice it) and is quiet at night. We were traveling as a couple and this was a great option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. Montezuma is a small beach town with a huge heart and a lot of charm. This newly renovated, classy hostel is great for budget travels, families and couples. We currently have three dorm rooms in the main lodge, one dorm cabina with it's own balcony and bathroom, each equipped with new mattress, sheets and furnishings. We also have newly built private cabinas as of January 2012. Enjoy using our wireless internet, communal kitchen and lounge. Breakfast is included with every stay, as well as coffee all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma