I stayed here for 3 nights and had an awesome time. I met so many great people, it was clean, friendly and had a great vibe. Everyone talks to everyone, there are lots of hammocks to chill in, places to hang wet clothes and the bathrooms are private with good showers. Highly recommend, especially going to the waterfalls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. Montezuma is a small beach town with a huge heart and a lot of charm. This newly renovated, classy hostel is great for budget travels, families and couples. We currently have three dorm rooms in the main lodge, one dorm cabina with it's own balcony and bathroom, each equipped with new mattress, sheets and furnishings. We also have newly built private cabinas as of January 2012. Enjoy using our wireless internet, communal kitchen and lounge. Breakfast is included with every stay, as well as coffee all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma