Recently stayed at luz en el cielo and thought it was beautiful accommodation in a really special town. Abbey and her boys she's hired are all perfectly vibed and hard working. It's not too big so chats in the kitchen and around the table were nice and homey. Free breakfast in the morn was a treat with French toast one morning and eggs and rice and beans the other. Location's bang on nestled nicely in the hill and only a 2 minute walk to town. Thanks for a lovely stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. This well-rated, classy hostel is great for solo travelers, families and couples. We currently have four dorm rooms, three private cabinas and a fully equipped house. Enjoy a communal kitchen, and lounge area available to all guests. A 100% bio-organic breakfast sourced from local farms in Costa Rica, is included for every guest, every morning! Come stay at your new home in the jungle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma