I have stayed in a LOT of different hostels all over the world and Luz was definitely among my top 4 favorite hostels. The hostel's location is excellent and is a beautiful, clean place to stay. The breakfast was the best I had at hostels during my stay in Costa Rica. There's plenty of space to do your own thing, chill in a hammock, etc. However, the best part about the stay at Luz was the Luz family. The staff there is absolutely amazing. Not only are they awesome people, but incredibly helpful and did everything to make me feel welcome. Luz is definitely the best place to stay in Montezuma (and Montezuma one of the best places to stay in CR).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. This well-rated, classy hostel is great for solo travelers, families and couples. We currently have four dorm rooms, three private cabinas and a fully equipped house. Enjoy a communal kitchen, and lounge area available to all guests. A 100% bio-organic breakfast sourced from local farms in Costa Rica, is included for every guest, every morning! Come stay at your new home in the jungle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma