good kitchen for cranking out some good meals... nice hammock setup... the staff were always friendly and helpful honestly though they need to fix the water problem which is such low pressure the top bathroom does not function. also the bug netting is only for half the area above the walls of the room so tons of bugs get in at night... its not hard to fix, someone just needs to go down to the hardware store and spend a saturday or sunday putting it in..... the breakfast here was very delicious but for a hostel charging 15 a night and not by the ocean i expect more
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. This well-rated, classy hostel is great for solo travelers, families and couples. We currently have four dorm rooms, three private cabinas and a fully equipped house. Enjoy a communal kitchen, and lounge area available to all guests. A 100% bio-organic breakfast sourced from local farms in Costa Rica, is included for every guest, every morning! Come stay at your new home in the jungle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma