We got in after dark on a Friday night, but our taxi driver knew exactly where this place was. They are up the hill from the town, but it is not to bad of a walk if you are up to it. We stayed in one of the new cabinas. It was lovely and very nice and clean. Unfortunately the water pump had broken that day and they had not been able to fix it, but we were allowed to use the shared restroom. They also gave us a deduction on the room without even having to ask for it. It was fixed by Saturday night, but unfortunately we were not told of this, so we did not get to use the restrooms. Other than that the staff was very nice, good breakfast, and you felt like you were in the Jungle, which was amazing. The monkey's can be very noisy, but it is such a neat experience. I would come back again and recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. This well-rated, classy hostel is great for solo travelers, families and couples. We currently have four dorm rooms, three private cabinas and a fully equipped house. Enjoy a communal kitchen, and lounge area available to all guests. A 100% bio-organic breakfast sourced from local farms in Costa Rica, is included for every guest, every morning! Come stay at your new home in the jungle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma