I intended to only stay one night, but had such an amazing time that it became a couple of days. Luz en el Cielo reflects what a hostel should be... an inexpensive, basic living,and a meeting place for friendly people. Breakfast is included... the best gallo pinto and pineapple that I have had. The rooms and bathroom are clean and basic with fans and lights. The kitchen is orderly, and best of all, the people are very welcoming. You could always find someone that is up to do something whether it is waterfalls, beach, party or cooking a meal. The 5 min trek from the beach to Luz en el Cielo is a smallish hill but well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. This well-rated, classy hostel is great for solo travelers, families and couples. We currently have four dorm rooms, three private cabinas and a fully equipped house. Enjoy a communal kitchen, and lounge area available to all guests. A 100% bio-organic breakfast sourced from local farms in Costa Rica, is included for every guest, every morning! Come stay at your new home in the jungle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma