Abbie is a strong young woman whose vision is impressive by any standard. I wish her and Luz en el Cielo the best in achieving her goals.
Rob clearly thinks about ways he could be improving the hostel all the time, talking to guests about their expertise that could benefit the hostel. He is consistent and responsible, as well as engaging and fun.
Francois and Tomas (sp?) were great fun, and Tomas was our crab champion when crabs swarmed Montezuma after some rain.
Water pressure isn't great.
Breakfast is gallo pinto, fruit, and coffee.
It made me a little sad to learn that my friend and I were the first to offer dinner on our last night as our tip for the staff's generous help.
$2 for towel rental during your stay, $2 for bed nets for the entire stay.
Love the hammocks.
Learned how to make sushi, and then ate it with about 10 people.
Birds and monkeys all about the property. Internet was consistently good so long as the town had it.
Pet dogs, so if you're allergic or afraid, may not be the best place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the jungle. Luz en el Cielo B&B/Hostel is located just out of Montezuma's town center. This well-rated, classy hostel is great for solo travelers, families and couples. We currently have four dorm rooms, three private cabinas and a fully equipped house. Enjoy a communal kitchen, and lounge area available to all guests. A 100% bio-organic breakfast sourced from local farms in Costa Rica, is included for every guest, every morning! Come stay at your new home in the jungle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-Bed And Breakfast/Hostel
- Luz En El Cielo Eco-b&b/ Hotel Montezuma