“Ylang Ylang is the best restaurant I have ever experienced.”

Ylang Ylang Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 39 Restaurants in Montezuma
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ylang Ylang Restaurant is a joyful place... your meals are prepared especially for you with the freshest of ingredients and caring, friendly service. A calm atmosphere and delicious food awaits you...We are proud to serve mainly organic produce in all of our dishes.Our restaurant caters to seafood, vegan and raw food lovers. We also serve great chicken dishes, but do not serve red meat. Please see our online menus for more details.We are always willing to accommodate your needs, just ask at the time of booking.The restaurant is open to non-hotel guests as well.Great Happy Hour from 3-6pm everyday
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the Ylanl Ylang Beach Resort for 5 days. If tere is a paradise on earth, this plce is it! The accomadations were perfect and the entire staff was better than perfect, especially the restaurant staff.
The food was impeccably served and each meal was better than the one before.

There are newer reviews for Ylang Ylang Restaurant

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Every meal was a delightful experience--the food and presentation were excellent for every meal, and the staff is so incredibly warm and attentive. I was lucky to have a long stay at the resort, but even by the second or third night, the servers knew me by name (and remembered my favorite wine). My only critique was that there were a few nights when only one server was on hand and that made for slower service--however, this was not the norm, overall.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed July 17, 2013

You will love this restaurant.....beautiful view, right on the ocean, lush tropical gardens, and attention has been paid to all details for your dining enjoyment. I'm sure your will agree that the food is as good as the ambiance. Everything I tried on the menu was delicious and the service was exceptional.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Let me put it this way, if you are looking for the best seafood you have ever had, prepared perfectly, this is the place to go. I could not get enough of the stuffed mahi mahi for my dinner, drenched in an oyster cream sauce (YUM) it could rival the five-star restaurants I've dined at in the past.

I have a special place in my heart for egg-based breakfasts, the huevos rancheros the restaurant served were so good my mouth waters just at the memory of them. I will be returning in August and you can be assured this will be the first breakfast I order!!

I rebooted my liver every day after a night of trying out the tasty cocktails with their extensive menu of smoothies (I had so many passionfruit green smoothies the waitstaff joked I would turn green! Delish!!!)

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this resort for our honeymoon and had breakfast and supper at the restaurant for 5 days straight. Each day we got something different and everyday we were absolutely AMAZED at how delicious all the meals were. From the freshly squeezed orange juice, to the white wine chicken, and stuffed Mahi Mahi..I could go on and on. You will not be disappointed in the meal and service you recieve from Ylang Ylang. All the waitresses and waitors were outstanding. My husband and I both said we haven't had as good of meals as we had at Ylang Ylang Restaurant in a long time and we both come from everyday home-cooking families. The facilities are VERY well kept and you are surrounded my rainforest and have an ocean-front view for everything. You're constantly one with nature and feel so at peace with the sound of the ocean. The bathrooms, bar, restaurant, reception area, everything about Ylang Ylang is top notch and stunning. Again, we especially enjoyed our evening waitors who were very friendly and down to earth and made each meal enjoyable for us. You will regret not eating here during your stay in Montezuma!