“Excellent margaritas, vegan food, and beach view!”

Ylang Ylang Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Montezuma
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ylang Ylang Restaurant is a joyful place... your meals are prepared especially for you with the freshest of ingredients and caring, friendly service. A calm atmosphere and delicious food awaits you...We are proud to serve mainly organic produce in all of our dishes.Our restaurant caters to seafood, vegan and raw food lovers. We also serve great chicken dishes, but do not serve red meat. Please see our online menus for more details.We are always willing to accommodate your needs, just ask at the time of booking.The restaurant is open to non-hotel guests as well.Great Happy Hour from 3-6pm everyday
Carrboro, NC
“Excellent margaritas, vegan food, and beach view!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Ylang Ylang serves margaritas as big as your head, 2-for-1, during a 3-hour-long happy hour with a gorgeous view of the beach. The margaritas are perfect, not too sweet, and taste fresh and tart. Then there's the food! We shared a raw vegan sushi appetizer, and I devoured the curried vegetables. Perfect!

• Visited July 2012

• Czech first
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

If you can get here by foot off the beach you won't be disappointed. Great drinks and appetizers.

Visited February 2012
San Francisco, California
“Pricey but delish!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The food at the resort is excellent. Try anything with chicken...it's amazing. Some of the best nachos I've ever had!

Visited June 2012
NRH
“Ylang Ylang”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

high end cuisine! Worth walking there. You can't drive there, you have to walk the beach from Montezuma

Visited June 2012
Des Moines, Iowa
“Great fresh food, awesome service!”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

While at the coast, I usually eat seafood. I had their 2 variations of tuna here on consecutive nights and they were unbelievable. I also had a curry and a chickin shish-kabob dish. All were perfect! Breakfast was great too - I had banana pancakes (2x) and the huevos rancheros (2x). So nice I had to eat them twice! Finally, as I mentioned in my Ylang Ylang Beach Resort review, the wait staff was really great. I didn't want to eat anywhere else in Montezuma!

Visited May 2012