When my shuttle turned into Anamaya resort, and I first saw the view of this place, I was in awe. I couldn't believe I would be staying at such a beautiful place for the next seven days of my yoga retreat. Every corner of this resort is well thought-out and beautifully designed. As soon as I entered this resort, I didn't have to try too hard to be in the moment. I was so grateful and happy to be there and enjoyed every little moment. I can still close my eyes and remember the sound of geckos in the ceilings, the howling monkeys in the distance, and the sound of waves crashing below, feeling the gentle ocean breeze while reading a book in the hammock. I also really appreciated the organic, healthy meals and snacks. (5pm smoothies are the BEST) they produce at their own farms! And if you're worried this is too healthy, we were allowed to bring in our own alcoholic drinks as well, so you're free to have fun! I also met many awesome people who were in the same retreat as me. The cabinas are beautiful and very clean. I can just go on and on about this place but I think it's best for you to go check it out for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anamaya is a luxury boutique hotel and yoga retreat center in the beautiful beach town of Montezuma, Costa Rica. We have the best view of any hotel in the area, and are right next door to famous Montezuma Falls, which is a 5 minute walk from our property. The hotel is decorated in a very artistic, Bohemian, yet luxurious style that creates a very exotic feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Anamaya Resort & Retreat Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anamaya Resort & Retreat Hotel Montezuma
- Anamaya Resort And Retreat Center