I stayed in the Temple room for a week. It was an amazing week. The food was fantastic and everything was made by the chefs (many ingredients grown on their property). The grounds are beautiful and well kept. The staff went out of their way to meet any request made and made it seem like anything is easy to accommodate. I called it my week of "yes". Anything I asked or requested or wanted to do was met with an yes. The rooms were well kept, travel arrangements back to the airport with made for me pairing me with people leaving at the same time. There was tons of things available to do (options available everyday) from zip lining to surfing and much more. It was also nice to sit by the pool or go to the nearby beach to relax.
I would love to go back again. The locals in Montezuma were very friendly and helpful as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anamaya is a luxury boutique hotel and yoga retreat center in the beautiful beach town of Montezuma, Costa Rica. We have the best view of any hotel in the area, and are right next door to famous Montezuma Falls, which is a 5 minute walk from our property. The hotel is decorated in a very artistic, Bohemian, yet luxurious style that creates a very exotic feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Anamaya Resort & Retreat Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anamaya Resort & Retreat Hotel Montezuma
- Anamaya Resort And Retreat Center