“Awesome experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Montezuma
Montezuma Pacific Hotel
Ranked #6 of 16 Montezuma B&B and Inns
Denver, Colorado
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I would highly recommend this establishment. It is situated in a great part of town, a short, quiet walk to the heart of the small town of Montezuma and two great beaches. Right outside is a small park with great banyan trees around to climb. Very quiet and comfortable rooms. Wonderful stay.

Room Tip: I like the upstairs rooms.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Hebrew first
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed June 3, 2014

One of the more friendly and genuine hotels I experienced within my two weeks of travel. The hotel owner, Carlos, and staff really care and love the people they meet and want to take care of you the best they can. They also personalize your stay and do whatever they can to accommodate you. I once opened my door to my stuffed animal and travel pillow positioned on my bed as a sort of welcome for me and it really touched my heart to know they cared to do something so sweet and personal for me. Yes, I am an adult who travels with a small stuffed animal that has significance and meaning to me - no judging aloud ;o)

I always felt that myself and my belongings were safe and that I was well cared for.

Room Tip: Choosing a room on the inner, upper floor of the hotel will provide you with a beautiful walk to you...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Boulder Colorado
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I will keep it short by avoiding repetition of great reviews. First, Carlos is a fantastic host. Helped us to get great discounts in activities and found us a great guide to go to the nearby waterfalls. Second, great quite location one block from the main street with all bars and restaurants. You can get away from it all that when you are ready to rest. Super clean rooms with AC and TV. Third, you can beat the price. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Seminole, Florida, United States
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I have stayed here several times. Air conditioning, security, and quiet. Best ĺocation. Carlos is very helpful with all the usual nice to know things like routes, tours. He even helped us score a great place in Tamarindo! !

Room Tip: Upstairs, have 2 roos with balconies
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Cahuita, Costa Rica
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Spent a week in early May 2014 here. We had a wonderful stay. It is a very relaxed atmosphere with great rooms. The owner was very friendly and provided information when we had questions. Fresh coffee in the morning was nice too. Best value in town for what they offer!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Heredia, Costa Rica
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The Montezuma Pacific Hotel is a great place to stay in Montezuma. It is close to the center, but just enough removed to make it quiet and peaceful. The rooms are nice and the prices reasonable. There is a lovely little open sitting area on the second floor – a great breakfast nook. The beach is an easy walk, down and to the left. The center of town has all the restaurants, bars, banks, tourist services, etc. you could possibly want.

The hotel offers coffee for guests in the morning. I know it’s a small thing, but I just love hotels that give me coffee. The rooms have small refrigerators, so it’s easy to keep something for the morning.

They are very careful about security – telling guests to double lock their rooms and to remove everything from their cars. They tell me they have never had a problem, but that may be due to their diligence.

This was my second stay, but it will not be my last.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dartmouth, Canada
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Had a great stay here on our honeymoon. Clean, had a small fridge, close to the beach and had a safe. The owner was great, we had never been to Costa Rica and he had lots of great advise for us. Not a 5 star but awesome for a few nights.
Thanks