“Great for the price”
Review of Cocolores

Cocolores
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Montezuma
Cuisines: Seafood, Central American, Costa Rican, International
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Open for lunch 12:00-4:00pmHappy hour 4:00-6:00pmDinner 6:00-10:00pmAbierto almuerzo 12:00-4:00pmHappy Hour 4:00-6:00pmCena 6:00:10:00pm
“Great for the price”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

One of the cheaper places to dine while in Montezuma. Food was great and price's were low. The fish and veggie casados are the best only 2900 colon about 6$ for a full meal.

• Hebrew first
Costa Rica
“Best Restaurant in Costa”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We stayed in a Montezuma for 5 nights and ate cocolores 3 of those nights. The food was incredible. Try one of the sea bass dishes. I though the dill sauce was the best. This great little restaurant sits right on the beach and also have craft beers. That's right. And they were damn good. The owner is Italian so you already know he can cook. Cool staff as well, helping us arrange surfing and 4 wheeling.

• Visited July 2014
Parrita, Costa Rica
“Best Bruschetta!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I are in Montezuma for the month of August along with our 2 year old, and we just tried this restaurant for the first time. Everything was amazing. They served the BEST bruschetta we have ever eaten, and the greek salad and carbonara were both A+++! I highly recommend trying one of their local brews. I ordered the Redhead and it was delicious. The staff was very friendly and super accommodating. We will probably be back multiple times during our visit.

• Visited August 2014
High Point, North Carolina
“Excellent food and service. ”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent 9 days in Montezuma, and we ate at Cocolores twice because it was so good. The service and the food were excellent. The food was fresh, excellently prepared, and reasonably priced. I got the spaghetti with seafood, and my boyfriend got a filet steak with potatoes. We were both very satisfied with the exceptional quality of our meal. They served a salad with a delicious dressing, I'm not sure what's in it, but you will definitely want to soak it up with some of the freshly made bread they provide your table. Cocolores also has a wonderful selection of craft beers, which I highly recommend. The cocktail menu is delicious as well, if you prefer that to beer. The staff was attentive and pleasant, and made the experience very welcoming. My only regret is that we didn't eat here one more time!

Austin, Texas
“Wonderful beer!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

It was so nice to find some craft beer here! Imperial seems to be every where but nothing with much flavor and body. Being huge craft beer fans, when we saw the menu here we were ecstatic! And the beer was so yummy! I can't wait to see Jungle Brew hit it big around the world!
Service was wonderful. Never got the servers name, but he was excellent. Make sure you tip on top of the service percent that is already included!

Visited July 2014