“Fantastic food and service!”
Review of Cocolores

Cocolores
Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Montezuma
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Open for lunch 12:00pm 3:00pmDinner 5:00pm-10:00pmAbierto almuerzo 12:00pm-3:00pmCena 5:00pm:10:00pm
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Love the location - right on the beach. The local brewed beer selection is amazing, I had the Organic Lemon Grass Ale and was one of the best beers I´ve ever had, even came with free Ceviche. The Ceviche here is also the best I´ve had. Great service as well. Very nice!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I ate at Cocolores two nights during my two-week stay. I enjoyed the meals each time I went. The first time I had chicken fajitas, which tasted great. The second time I had the peppered steak. The steak was great. For dessert one night there was a chocolate mousse that I highly recommend.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

After a few days in Costa Rica you understand it's not that easy to find a good restaurant ... After stumbling to cocolores by chance we came back every day! First the food which was just amazing! Than the ambiance of the place and the cool Italian owner and his American partner just makes it number 1!

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Really liked this place, friendly staff, great locations right by the sea and yummy food. It was defiantly the best restaurant in montuzoma and probably one of the best meals we had in Costa Rica, highly recommend

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Nice little restaurant by the sea.
The food is sooo good !
Make sure you try the banana curry and the almond-grape chicken..