“Best Food in Montezuma!”
Review of Cocolores

Cocolores
Ranked #3 of 39 Restaurants in Montezuma
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Open for lunch 12:00pm 3:00pmDinner 5:00pm-10:00pmAbierto almuerzo 12:00pm-3:00pmCena 5:00pm:10:00pm
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I had a chicken and herbs dish with mashed potatoes and veggies. Everything was fresh and delicious. My friend had a pasta dish that was to die for. It was crowded with a wait if you wanted a table. We ate at the bar. Some people had reservations. The owners were a little stand-offish and rude, but I guess they can be since they have the most popular restaurant in Montezuma.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

recommended by the hotel, this small, rustic restaurant and 'localized beautiful rice was really good, but a little bit burned on the down. God it's rice!!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We ate here a few times while visiting Montezuma, and each time we absolutely loved it! The food was always delicious and the service consistently excellent. Definitely recommend Cocolores!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I loved my meal. The bread was delicious and my order of grilled shrimp was yummy. My girlfriend ordered some kind of a soupy, seafood medley that she was not crazy about. Really fun atmosphere. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

The food is so good. I love their salad (that comes with all meals) and their fajitas. We go there whenever in Montezuma.