Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Amara Healing Therapies & Watsu
Review Highlights
Don’t miss this opportunity!

Doing Watsu with Ana was one of the most beautiful experiences I’ve ever had. Ana is so loving and... read more

Reviewed July 24, 2019
Nadia G
Amazing experience

I wasn’t sure about watsu when I first started my Costa Rica trip... but after hearing more about... read more

Reviewed May 3, 2018

from $76.93
from $115.50
from $141.03
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2017

Everything about this technique was powerful and spiritual! From the unique location in a volcanic tidal pool on the beach in Costa Rica to the clear guidance and body work from Anna Laura. This technique brought me to the essence of my spirit and allowed me to feel a deeper connection to mother earth. It triggered a part of me that I only feel when I am at peace with myself. Anna Laura's healing energy was very relaxing and comforting. I highly recommend this for anyone interested in their well being.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank rhampton1975
Reviewed December 23, 2016

I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about different types of bodywork and treatments, but I'd never had, nor even heard of Watsu, before meeting Ana Laura. This therapy is so much more than bodywork. It's an emotional and spiritual cleanse while receiving thai massage-like stretches and movements within a tide pool.

The location couldn't be more amazing. You will be floating in a tide pool, a natural pool formed at low tide with the palm trees and blue sky all around you. While you are held, cradled and stretched by Ana Laura, you hear the sound of the ocean, the birds, the wind.

Ana Laura is so skilled at this work. She holds such a strong space for you to unwind, feel, and be. Her energy is incredibly nurturing and supportive. For me, the experience was highly emotional. I laughed and cried until the emotional waves just blended into joy and awe at the beauty of life. Do not miss this incredible experience!

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank LRephann
Ana Q, Owner at Amara Healing Therapies & Watsu, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2016

My dear !!! thanks so much for sharing with me this amazing water healing experience... it was truly an honor. Much love and light!

Reviewed November 11, 2016

Review from my wife Jean: Watsu in a tide pool is amazing ... and what a delight to find Ana in this quaint little town! She has beautiful, calming and loving energy. I felt like I was dancing and flying at the same time- I felt so free! And experiencing massage while floating in water was very relaxing. I felt alive, centered, and very joyous! Being in the tide pool surrounded by rocks and nature, hearing the ocean and feeling the sun added so much ... this is an experience you will not want to miss!

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank 521MichaelS
Ana Q, Owner at Amara Healing Therapies & Watsu, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2016

Thanks so much for allowing the Magic of Watsu!

Reviewed October 27, 2016

This is definitely the best massage I have had in my life! I came to Amara healing therapies with my shoulders completely blocked and tight and my neck like brick stone and after an hour with Ana Laura I was completely healed! She has an amazing gift! It was truly an incredible experience! Much love and blessing to you Ana Laura!

Date of experience: October 2016
Ana Q, Owner at Amara Healing Therapies & Watsu, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2016

Thanks so much sweet heart!!! happy to help!!!

Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

I have put off experiencing a lot of things in this life...
Mainly from fear of something new and different.

But this therapy is something i wish i'd experienced my whole life
I will be back for another session for sure...
More please

Ana is a fantastic therapist who
offers a wide range of healing knowledge and offers many types of therapies, she really has a healing touch.
She is a natural healer who encorporates nature, the ocean, the tidal pools, the sounds of nature and breathing in a way that resonates with the rythm and frequencies of the body in a fluid way that words don't do enough to describe

Its a true rebirthing experience in water....

The source of all life

I highly reccomend and suggest that anyone who finds themselves in Montezuma or has plans on going there, puts any reservations aside and allows themselves to experience something truly life changing.

Thank you Ana for your graciousness and in finding your calling as a healer...
Blessings
Heal on..:

Date of experience: September 2016
Ana Q, Owner at Amara Healing Therapies & Watsu, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Thanks so much for your review ... I feel very nonored to have share with you the magic of this amazing treatment ... love is what matters!!! Thanks you!!!