“Awesome.....even in the rain!”

Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve
Monteverde Cloud Forest and Hanging Bridges from Guanacaste
$80.00*
Selvatura Park Extreme Adventure Canopy Tour in Monteverde
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Had an amazing time here even though it rained the whole time we were there, well it is a rain forest!
Didn't really get to see any wildlife, views etc, but we did get a few memorable photos of us completely drenched standing in the clouds!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,719)

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have traveled around the world, been to every Central American country numerous times, but this is a walk through one of the world's special places. The moss on the trees...lush vegetation...clouds below you...vistas...wildlife... are awesome. It is so calm and peaceful there.

The trails are very good and you may see some wildlife. We visited during the rainy season, which is also the time hummingbirds were in the area. We did not have a guide for our three hour hike, but it might not be a bad idea.

THIS IS A MUST GO-TO PLACE IN THE WORLD!

1  Thank luke47
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The tour guide was very informative and there was so much wildlife to see. The place is really amazing. Our kids wanted to keep hiking all day, which is not like them at all.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I did not take a guided tour so really did not see any wildlife but the setting is surreal. I planned to walk for 2 hours and was frankly a little creeped out at first (as I was on my own) but soon I relaxed and ended up spending over 3 hours exploring all the trails and rarely came a cross another human being. I love d it!

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Quetzals, monkeys, morphos, hummingbirds, sloths and lush, beautiful jungle!!!

The trails are very walkable, but I suggest hiring a guide. They all talk to each other, so they share right where the hardest to find wildlife are hanging out. Also, getting the biology and history of the park is a wonderful bonus to the visual stimuli.

Do yourself a favor and go!!!