All reviews zip lining adventure park costa rica horseback ride amazing views day trip cruise ship howler monkeys a great experience san jose my sister nice pool shower head friends and family super fun whole family spring water
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We came for 2 nights after a great Caravan tour, and it was the highlight of our vacation. We are 60+ and were so excited to zipline for the first time. Now we're spoiled! The staff was so helpful, encouraging and made everyone feel safe. The 11 waterfalls tour is really over falls the whole way! Our room had a wonderful view, the food was good, the horses were alert, and everyone who works here is warm and friendly. We expected the road to be rough, but it was very good!

Room tip: I think they are all good, but rooms 1 and 2 have a great view.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2012

With easy pick up and drop off included, we chose the canopy and horseback tour and were so happy that we booked through these guys.

The adventures were epic and the staff were all so knowledgeable, experienced and certified, and so such FUN!! This was a highlight of our week spent in Costa Rica. The property is beautiful and we wished we would have booked our stay here as well.

The canopy tour was long, but so exciting! It's fast paced to get through all 25 ziplines and 11 waterfalls and the views are exceptional. The horseback riding is more free and rugged than I expected- loved that! The staff that went with us all had unique personalities and did their best to entertain us while maintaining the safety guidelines, lead by the man in charge, Jorge! He was so sweet and fun.

Thank you guys for the adventures and memories!!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We visited here on our first trip to Costa Rica 3 years ago and LOVED it! We have tried other ziplines around Costa Rica but we knew we had to return to the BEST!!! Absolutely love all the people. A special thanks to Barbara, Walter, and Enrique(we never did get to hear you sing!!!) I know that we will be back in the future and will recommend you to everyone we know! Thanks for another great time!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2012

We celebrated our family reunion in Costa Rica. Our family (all 23 of us) were staying in the Guanacaste area. We found the Adventure Park Zipline activity on-line and signed up for it. It was a 3 hour drive to get there, but totally worth it. The drive went fast and it gave us a chance to see the countryside. We chose this location mostly because it had 25 ziplines. Most of the others only had 11-15. Our youngest was 5 yrs old and she had a blast too! Young kids can go with a guide; I felt very safe and knew they were in good hands. All of our kids (ranging from 5-15) were excited to go and not a single one got scared and backed out at the last minute...which I was afraid might happen. The guides are good at getting everyone excited and buddying up with a child who will be with them throughout the tour.

We also had 4 children who were under age 3. Barbara, the owner, gave us a room at the hotel and helped us find excellent babysitters who watched them while we did our zipline. The babysitters were amazing. Our kids loved them! And...the price was right for both the room and the sitters. They really do try to accommodate you!

At the end of our activity, we came back and had a delicious and filling lunch. Afterwards, we enjoyed the low ropes elements course with all the kids (including the toddlers.) It was a relaxing, no-rush kind of day! We could not have asked for anything better.

Thank you Barbara for your professionalism, your eagerness to help, and positive attitude to make this day amazing for our family of 23!

I highly recommend this to activity to everyone!
Doti G - from Phoenix, AZ

Date of stay: April 2012
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I just got back a few days ago from my trip with my sister and we kept saying how this was our highlight of the trip. The roller coaster ride up is steep and intriguing. The owners are great. Property is beautiful and well maintained. We did a night canopy tour which rocked! The superman at night was a great decision. The 11 waterfall Canopy tour was a great day too. We got to swim in the refreshing, slightly chilly waterfall. Great photos!!! The horses were so used to this trip, these guys are pro's making hills that made me sore for days a beautiful and fun journey. Super gentle and the most well mannered trail horses I have ridden. The views from the restaurant and our room was priceless. We never made it to the pool because we were so busy on tours and eating. DON'T skip out on the package deal if you have time to stay there. It is well worth it and the meals are the best. Trust me this is the best spot to be for many miles!! I would do this again a million times!

Trip type: Traveled with friends