Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo
from $99.00
More Info
from $98.99
More Info
All reviews adventure park zip lining costa rica zipline tour waterfall pool worth every penny great staff awesome experience gorgeous views in great shape howler monkeys playing in the trees super fun superman safety lines hotel lunch
Reviewed September 6, 2016

We are a family of 6. We like to try to a different experience for our 4 kids wherever we travel. The drive was a little long but well worth it. The kids range from 8-11years old. The guides were great. We had a fantastic time and a trip the kids will remember for a long time. We swam in the waterfall which we loved. We have zip lined 3 times before and this was a great experience.

VistaGolfo, Director Comercial at Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2017

Dear Eric F

We really hope you are fine.

Please let us tell you that the pleasure was totally ours. We feel really happy to read that you had a good time with us. Please in the future trip to Costa Rica, do not hesitate to get in contact with us, we will be here to help you with any details for that trip.

kind regards
Jorge Leon

Reviewed June 28, 2016

On this Zip line Tour in Costa Rica you really cros 11 different Waterfalls. This is just amazing. The guides are really helpful with anything you need. If you are in Costa Rica, you can´t miss this unique Zip Line Tour

Reviewed June 27, 2016

My friends and I did the 25 zip lines and had lunch after wards. The guides for the zip lining were wonderful! We had an amazing time with them. They kept us safe and provided really good directions. We swam in the waterfall and dried off quickly afterwards. My only concern is that they recommend you don't bring you cell phone because you could lose it or drop it unless you have an arm band or go pro, since we didnt have these we left our phones behind. We definitely missed out on some amazing picture opportunities so if you are going to do this I would definitely bring something to attach to your body so you can bring you cell or camera. The lunch after the tour was the best lunch we had while we were in costa rica, it was really good. Bring extra money though because it is an extra 10 dollars. Everyone here was very nice and helpful and I definitely recommend this tour with them.

1  Thank jc0llentr0
Reviewed June 14, 2016

As my very 1st zip lining experience, Adventure Park was great and I felt very safe throughout the 25 zip lines.

■ I was part of a large tour group off a cruise ship and most of us signed up for the Canopy Tour of 25 zip lines over 11 waterfalls. Thanks to Sandy for recommending and organizing this exciting tour for us.

■ After a quick briefing, signing some forms, and getting us into our own individual safety harnesses in the main office, we boarded a white shuttle that took us on a rough and bumpy 20 minutes ride from the main office up to the 1st zip line.

■ Once at the start of the 1st zip line, we were briefed again and given our safety helmets. Everyone was individually checked and adjusted by the crew. And away we went!

■ The 25 zip lines varied in distance - some short but the more fun ones were the longer ones that allowed you to glide over the jungle. The height off the ground also varied - some not too high or scary while some were more vertigo-inducing but none that I was too afraid to do. Having said that, once you start going down the zip lines, there is no going back. Well... I guess there is but it's a long, hard climb back up to the 1st zip line or a much longer, harder climb down to the last zip line end point.

■ At the end of the 25th zip line, the shuttle was waiting for us to take us back to the main office for our lunch. After the lunch and some time to relax, we were finally taken back to the port and our cruise ship.

PROs:

■ As someone who has never zip lined and is a little afraid of heights, I was quite apprehensive and nervous. But the safety measures and professionalism of the crew who looked after us made me feel very safe and secure.

■ It wasn't all zip lines - there was a plank bridge that you had to walk across and over a small river - see my photos. There were also some rappelling down off the side - this was more challenging for some folks.

■ The 25 zip lines were manageable for most folks - even adventurous seniors. The crew took good care of everyone and safety was always their top concern.

■ The crew provided free bottles of water if you needed them and with the heat, it was very much appreciated.

■ With the discounted group rate and considering the length of the tour and an included nice lunch, I felt we had our money's worth. Definitely 1 of the more enjoyable and fun excursions from our cruise.

CONs:

■ Some of the 25 zip lines were quite short. I wish they had more of the longer zip lines so that we could glide across the jungle for a longer time.

■ If possible, I would recommend going in a smaller group of people. There were about 20 of us and it took a while to get everyone through all those zip lines. Hence, we spent more time waiting around for everyone to get through than actual zip lining.

■ You don't always zip line from 1 point to the next. At times, we had to walk down a short narrow path to the next zip line. Just be careful on some of the paths and watch where you're going.

■ Adjust your expectations about the 11 waterfalls as most of them were small waterfalls with not that much water flowing through when we were there.

■ 25 zip lines - that's a LOT! Towards the end of it, I was tired and ready to call it a day - a very FUN day!

TIPs:

■ Wear some sun block as you're not always in the jungle shade. And wear some bug repellent too.

■ Wear comfortable light clothes and sensible shoes that have a good grip.

■ You can wear a small backpack on you but in general, don't bring too much stuff with you. If you do, you can always leave the stuff you don't need in the main office.

■ Don't wear big hats - a baseball cap is fine if it can fit under the safety helmet that they provide.

■ There is a small river pool that you can take a dip in after a few zip lines. Just know that the water is refreshing and cold - bring a towel and a swim suit if you are going to take a quick dip in the river pool.

■ Bring an energy or nutrition bar for when you feel tired or hungry.

In summary, I had a great time zip lining with Adventure Park and I'm now ready and excited to do more zip lines. I'm hooked! (Get the pun?)

P.S.: If you found this review useful, give it a thumbs up! Thanks.

5  Thank Live4Sights
VistaGolfo, Manager at Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2016

Dear Client.
We hope you are well. First of all we have to say thank you very much for all those comments, as every recommendation or suggestion, always helps us to be better in what we do, but also to change or improve the details that have to be improve.
Two of our main concerns are: Fun in a safety environment, and also to protect the nature in all possible ways. Reason why from 1 up to 20 people as you group was, we try to go over our tour with the maximum fun as possible, but taking care of all details.
As you mentioned in your comment, that had never done a zip line before, our tour in comparison with other tours, was built to be accessible for all people, children and seniors. In difference with other tours, ours is totally eco-friendly, reason why we do not have any Iron Platforms, (when you build your own towers, have the chance to place really long or fast lines) but in our tour, we want the people to see the magic of nature as you go inside the forest all time, following a river down the mountains, with the lush and beauty only mother´s nature can give us. Regarding to your recommendation about smaller groups, we know that just with five people in the group is faster, but your group was coming from a Cruise Ship, which only stays for few hours in Port, so we did not have the possibility to split the group. In another words, we wanted to give you and your friends the possibility to join this tour.
A very important point is that your excursion, was at the very end of a really long dry season, and the pictures talk by themselves, as it is something that was affecting not only Costa Rica, world´s weather is changing, and this area was really affected. Right now the rainy season started and the waterfalls are totally normal.
Once again we would like to say thank you for taking your time to review our tour and also to offer all those comments and suggestions. We hope that could see you again in the future.
Kind regards
Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo

Reviewed May 23, 2016

I highly recommend Adventure Park zip lines!
Our family of 5 went to Costa Rica over Christmas and this zipline was a highlight on our 10 day trip. I was apprehensive at first, but they put my mind at ease so I was able to enjoy the scenery during the thrilling zipping. Each line was different and picturesque, creating an unforgettable experience for us. The other people in our group were all friendly and compatible. Adventure Park was an incredible, thrilling experience for the entire family.