Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo
from $98.99
More Info
from $98.99
More Info
All reviews adventure park zip lining costa rica waterfall pool cruise ship vista golfo half way awesome experience afraid of heights took pictures superman safety lines hotel scenery lunch daniel
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I wanted to do Zip LIne in Costa Rica and there are several options. The one the Cruise Ship offered was expensive and it only had 9 platforms. We found this one on the pier, price was less and it had way more to offer. Paid 100.00 and it had 23 platforms, 2 rapple, over 11 waterfalls and a swimming stop if you wanted. We did it and loved it. We were back in Costa Rica about 3 weeks later and did it again. I talked to so many people on the cruise ship that had done others and recommended they do this the next time. The staff was EXCELLENT, you felt VERY SAFE, the equipment was TOP NOTCH, there was no reservation or concerns at any time. I would do this again next time i go back AWESOME

Date of experience: February 2013
2  Thank artisianswindow5
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were on the Queen Elizabeth and arrived in Puntarenas at 8.30am. We were met by the staff and taken to the hotel after visiting a monkey place. I had booked this trip prior to our cruise, and managed to enlist 12 people in our group. We were joined by another 5 people, making us 17 in the end.

The staff there were amazing professional and we were all well equipped and briefed. Most of us had never zip lined before and they were on hand to help. After the first zip line and 1st rapelling, we were basically experts! It was an extremely fun thing to do, very exhilarating, very safe, and we would do it again if we went back to Puntarenas! Highly recommended!

We did the zip lining at 11am and it lasted about 3 hours. When we got back to the hotel, we were served a very good local lunch.

1  Thank karenbeanpole
Reviewed March 31, 2013

It was such a great experience......first time ziplining with our kids! Such nice people, the guides were very friendly and added humor into our zipline experience.....great vieuws, waterfalls and a refreshing swim. Delicious lunch, costa rican style and drinks. If you're looking for a great adverture which is safe and good guided......this is the best you find!!

1  Thank Liefe2013
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My father and I visited the Adventure Park back in July 2012. I did not want to be late so I drove to the gate and we slept there. At 7am, we were able to find showers without issue. We were treated to a very good breakfast with tropical fruits and fresh brewed Costa Rican coffee which we enjoyed while over looking a beautiful scenery. So relaxing. We received excellent service, we did the 25 zipline/11 waterfall tour and had a blast. I wrote down a few names: Walter/Patricio/Petey and Chris. It was my father's first time horseback ridding and he did well, the horse were very tame. Saw and tasted Anise leaf. After a few ziplines, we took a break and swam close to the waterfalls. Did some repelling and a few more ziplines and then we returned to have lunch. Overall had a great time.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was my first time Zip Lining. I had heard friends say that they had a great time, so I had to try it for myself. The guides were really friendly and added some humour to the experience. Half way through the zip lining, you can swim in a natural spring water fall. The water is pretty cold, but refreshing. One bit of advice, wear bug spray. There are moments when you're standing around waiting for your turn to zip line or rappel down a cliff, and small little flies will begin to eat your legs. Great views of the forest, saw wild monkeys and iguanas while you zipped across the forest. The lunch afterwards was delicious! Far exceeded my expectations for being an "additional bonus". The price seemed a little high at first ($89 per person), but after the experience, well worth it!